I will be going on a tour to Ilorin, Kwara state next week and below are the tourist sites planned to visit.
Furthermore, I plan to spend about 4 days and guess what? the train will be my mode of transportation (First class cabin).
The train is one of the oldest means of transport and I must confess, it’s going to be my very first trip on a train ever. One of the reasons I am super excited!
I have my itinerary planned out and the places I would be visiting are below;
I will be visiting these places in no particular order;
- Exhibition of Tourist sites, Zoological garden
- Dada Pottery Workshop
- Local Weaving center
- Hide and Skin Leather workshop
- National Museum, Ilorin
- Owu Waterfall, wow!, I must take along a swimsuit.
- Relaxation and cinema experience at Shoprite cinemas, Ilorin
- Esre Museum, Esre
- Imoleboja Rock shelter
- Black soap industry
- The Ancient Palace, Odo-Owa
- Joseph Ayo Babalola’s Mountain
- Emir of Ilorin Palace
- My final departure to Lagos.
Checklist of items to be packed on this trip
Going on a trip is fun, however going with the right items on a trip makes it more fun when you are on a vacation.
This is a checklist of items to hold on this trip so I won’t have to leave any behind.
Yes!, it’s so thoughtful of me.
- A backpack and a lightweight travel luggage bag.
- Yetty, Pack your underwears.
- Do not forget your toiletries e.g toothbrush and paste, soap, sunscreen body cream etc.
- Come along with few pairs of warm (summer) clothes and shoes, you are not migrating, are you?
- Not forgeting your flipflops (slippers), aha!
- Tech Assistants- my phone, camera, laptop, wifi, power bank and a selfie stick.
- Do a research on the places I will be visiting.
- Grab some cash along with my card, I plan to tip one or more people. (tip: be nice to me).
- Not forgetting also my swimsuit and sunshades.
- Thank me later.
I am super sure this is going to be one of my best trip ever and I would be glad to showcase all of these places with you.
Come with me…